- Product Marketing
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k), PTO, Paid Holidays
Verbatim Americas seeks a Creative Manager to focus on design and development of creative marketing materials and packaging that are consistent with Verbatim Americas Branding. Core focus includes managing the creative development of new product packaging and marketing materials, as well as developing and executing promotional marketing plans to ensure successful launch and sales of new products. Core responsibilities also include meeting with Product Managers, Sales and Marketing Communications teams to create marketing materials and elements that convey the appropriate messaging through graphic elements and execution of Verbatim branding. This position is also responsible for managing the design and development of corporate trade show materials, advertising and general corporate materials to be used throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Conception and creative development of product packaging that is consistent with Verbatim Americas' branding.
- Management of creative design of corporate trade shows.
- Creation, management, and execution of corporate advertising across all media.
- Conception and overseeing the development of corporate videos.
- Develop and execute promotional marketing plans.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proactive – Takes initiative to develop strategies for improving sales.
- Creativity – Uses creative ideas and problem solving to develop marketing materials and initiatives.
- Design – Proficiency in design software in Adobe Creative Suite
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently.
- Customer Service – Meets commitments. Maintains positive relationships with agency partners and manufacturing factories.
- Oral Communication – Listens and obtains clarification. Responds well to questions.
- Dependability – Follows instructions and responds to management direction. Keeps commitments.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Exhibits attention to detail.
- Project Management – Coordinates projects, taking ownership for all aspects and deliverables.
- Planning/Organizing – Demonstrates ability to prioritize and maintain productivity while handling simultaneous projects.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA degree in Marketing or similar field and at least 5 years related experience and/or training.
- Exceptional creative thinking and ability to produce strong and compelling marketing materials and package design solutions driven by innovative ideas, understanding the project initiatives & brand objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail, self-motivated and strong team player.
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into creative strategies and messaging, ensuring that each project meets the highest standards.
- Background in packaging production/design helpful.
- Spanish proficiency is a plus.
Computer Skills: Requires proficient experience in general Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Proficiency in MAC-format Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Acrobat Professional).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception. Employee will be positioned in front of a computer monitor for extended periods of time.
Please go to http://verbatim.applicantpro.com/jobs/ to apply.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS. We thank all applicants, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Verbatim is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V